Monday, October 12, 2015

Day 12 of 31 Days of Halloween

It's a Monday, and it's day 12 of the 31 Days of Halloween.  I'm still enjoying busting out creations that are shareable for this wicked blog hopping thing.

SkullBat ATC

Introducing the flying SkullBat… This little ATC kind of put itself together - I guess if you leave a mess of stamps around sometimes things can get CRAZY!  (Kidding, not kidding).  

 This spooky ATC was created by stamping some stars with orange on white paper and misting them.  Then I had another piece of that botany book on the table so I smeared some green ink onto it and glued it to the bottom half of the ATC.  I did that black gelato thing around the edge and added the black screen stamp to make a frame.  I used the small skull + the big bat.  I painted the bat with watercolors before I glued the skull on top.  Then I stuck it onto the ATC and then the SkullBat flew off my craft table!  (It was too big of a mess).
Thanks again for stopping by.  Your comments are indeed keeping me going on this challenge!
Be sure to visit the other Wicked Bloggers… Happy Hopping!

14 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous ATC! Lots of great stamps that made the perfect composition. That screen around the edges is the perfect framing. xxD

Carol said...

Fab ATC - love it x

Sari / Granne said...

Brilliant image and love the edges.

Unknown said...

Loving your ATC today! The background is fabulous.

valscraftings said...

Great ATC!

Tina Chianna said...

Great ATC, loving the vintage colours and all the stamps used x

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this.
the wings on the skull are wonderful.
thanks for sharing.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

A wicked cool skellie bat ATC, just love it to death!

My Side of Oz said...

Oh I am running to make a bigger mess on my table in hopes of finding the mojo for a fantastic make like this! awesome sauce seriously xx

Susan Renshaw said...

LOve your SkullBat ATC!!

Michelle said...

Great ATC! Love the wings!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is great. creative and fun Looks awesome.

Lyneen said...

Fantastic ATC... love the border you created!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Squiddy said...

Love the skullbat